OPEN HOUSE : Every Saturday, from 10am – 6pm
Boarded Hall Green is a new eco-friendly gated Condominium Community, now being constructed near the new Boarded Hall roundabout. BHG provides modern,architect-designed living for its occupants, and comprises 6 studios, 26 one-bedroom, 19 two-bedroom apartments. and 4 duplex townhouses. Its “green” features include – numerous large trees, shrubs, plants and grassed areas, all irrigated from our on-site waste water treatment plant, energy-saving street lights, recyclable garbage disposal and solar heated water in each unit. There is also a communal pool, with solar powered pumps, plus a gazebo, wet bar, toilet facilities and entertaining area. Also, an on-site property management office. There is fibre optic cable in each Unit to accommodate telephone, cable TV and Hi-speed internet access.
The neighborhood is centrally located with easy access to Bridgetown, the South Coast and ABC Highway, but its view overlooking the St.George Valley offers a countryside feel.
BHG is truly Luxury You Can Afford. Our off-plan prices are the lowest available in Barbados for such units, comprising in Bds $:
- Studio unit – approx 620 sf, plus patio 107 sf – $260,700
- One BR unit (ground floor) – approx 600 sf, plus patio 120 sf and garden – $ 305,100 to $ 334,300
- One BR unit (first floor) – approx 600 sf, plus roof terrace 334 sf – $ 324,500 (one left)
- Two BR unit (ground floor) – approx 1,000 sf, plus patio 120 sf and garden – $ 472,600 to $ 476,100
- Two BR unit (first floor) – approx 1,000 sf, plus roof terrace 514 sf – $ 503,500 to $ 510,800
- Two BR + study Townhouse – approx 1,200 sf, plus roof terrace 334 sf, plus patio 120 sf and garden – $588,800 to $593,400
Up to 100% financing is offered to qualified purchasers by Republic Bank Barbados at a special interest rate of 5.75% p.a.
Two show units are now available for viewing (Photos below). To arrange a viewing from Sun – Fri please contact us at (246) 256-5427 or (246) 826-7604. We’re also open for viewing without appointment every Saturday from 10 a.m – 6 p.m.