VIEWING : By appointment (call 256-5427)
Boarded Hall Green is a new eco-friendly gated Condominium Community, near the new Boarded Hall roundabout. BHG provides modern,architect-designed living for its occupants, and comprises 6 studios, 26 one-bedroom, 19 two-bedroom apartments. and 4 townhouses. Its “green” features include – numerous large trees, shrubs, plants and grassed areas, all irrigated from our on-site waste water treatment plant, energy-saving street lights, recyclable garbage disposal and solar heated water in each unit. There is also a communal pool with a gazebo, wet bar, toilet facilities and entertaining area,and an on-site property management office and communal laundry facilities. There is fibre optic cable in each Unit to accommodate telephone, cable TV and Hi-speed internet access.
The neighborhood is centrally located with easy access to Bridgetown, the South Coast and ABC Highway, but its view overlooking the St.George Valley offers a countryside feel.
BHG is truly Luxury You Can Afford. Our prices are the most competitive in Barbados for such high quality units, comprising in Bds $:
- Studio unit – approx 620 sf, plus patio 107 sf – SOLD OUT
- One BR unit (ground floor) – approx 600 sf, plus patio 120 sf and garden – $ 323,400 (one left)
- One BR unit (first floor) – approx 600 sf, plus roof terrace 334 sf – SOLD OUT
- Two BR unit (ground floor) – 1,034 sf, plus covered patio 137 sf and garden – $ 523,000 (one left)
- Two BR unit (first floor) – approx 1,000 sf, plus roof terrace 514 sf – SOLD OUT
- Two BR + study Townhouse – approx 1,200 sf, plus roof terrace 334 sf, plus patio 120 sf and garden – $611,200 (one left)
- Four BR unit – approx 2,000 sf plus patios 240 sf – SOLD
Up to 100% financing is offered to qualified purchasers by Republic Bank Barbados at a special interest rate of 4.5% p.a. (valid till Sep 30, 2016)
Show units are now available for viewing (Photos below). To arrange a viewing please call Tony at (246) 256-5427.